NBC Today Show: Tips for Dealing with Women's Hair Loss: "'Today' show host Natalie Morales talks with 'Today' contributor Dr. Judith Reichman and CFR's Dr. Kimberly Flemke about women's hair loss and how to cope." www.today.com/id/14342793/ns/today-today_health/t/root-problem-coping-hair-loss/#.UXajVb9X_dk
- NBC Today Show: "Motherhood is Boring": Blasphemy or Honesty? "The 'Today' show's Campbell Brown spoke with Helen Kirwan-Taylor, who wrote an article about her boring duties of motherhood, and Dr. Kimberly Flemke, family and parenting therapist with Council for Relationships, about moms who are frustrated." 8/4/2006 http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/14183670#14183670
- TLC's, Surviving Motherhood: http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/other-shows/videos/surviving-motherhood-advice-segments-kimberly-flemke.htm
- NBC Today Show: Dr. Flemke speaks on Sex Therapy in the segment called, "The Naked Truth": http://www.today.com/video/today/55000614
- NBC 10! Show, "Lost in Translation: Helping Couples Improve Communication": www.dailymotion.com/video/xi71fo_lost-in-translation_news#.UXsZlb9X_dk
Print Media Interviews:
- Cosmo's, "Most Creative Sex Positions Ever": http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/tips-moves/best-creative-sex-positions
- NBCnews.com, "Amid a Bitter Divorce, a Wall Goes Up at Home": www.nbcnews.com/id/16711204/ns/us_news-life/t/amid-bitter-divorce-wall-goes-home/#.UXvjB79X_dk
- CNN.com, "When to Reveal Your Secret to a Date": www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/07/21/lw.dark.secrets.dating/index.html
- USATODAY.com, "Amid Bitter Divorce, A Wall Goes Up in Brooklyn's Couple House," usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/offbeat/2007-01-19-warofroses_x.htm
- BBCnews.com, "NY Couple Build Wall Through Home": news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6281785.stm
- IvanhoeProductions.com, "Love, Lust & Loyalty: Virtual Affairs: Virtual Affairs: Real Life Mess?": www.ivanhoe.com/smartwoman/p_swstory.cfm
- NewGlamorSite.com, "Most Creative Sex Positions Ever": newglamoursite.com/
- Phillyfit.com, "A Casual & Captivating Crisis": www.phillyfit.com/images_phillyfit2/Articles/Mar%3AApr2010/35-36PhillyFIT0310.pdf
- LoveSutras.com, "Make Him Crave You All Day Long": www.lovesutras.com/story/sex-lovemaking-lust-oral-sex-relationship-love/1/101219.html
- SocyBerty.com, "1001 Sex Style Positions to the Top": socyberty.com/sexuality/1001-sex-style-passion-to-the-top/
- Newhomemoderndesigns.blogspot.com, "Sexy Home": newhomemoderndesign.blogspot.com/2011/09/sexy-home.html
- Philly.com, "The toll on long-distance love As fuel prices climb, couples choose between breaking the bank and breaking hearts": articles.philly.com/2008-07-27/news/25246541_1_long-distance-love-long-distance-relationships-gas-prices
- Phillymag.com, "Desperately Seeking Status", www.phillymag.com/articles/desperately-seeking-status/
- New York Divorce Report, "Divorcing Couple's House Divided by Wall": divorce.clementlaw.com/equitable-distribution/divorcing-couples-house-divided-by-wall/
- Sensigraft.wordpress.com, "Getting to the Root of Women Hair Loss: Today Show": sensigraft.wordpress.com/2010/08/23/getting-to-the-root-of-female-hair-loss-nbc-today-show/
- Children of Hoarders, "Animal Hoarding Becoming a Big Problem (CBS-3)", www.childrenofhoarders.com/forum/modules.php
Gillespie, B., Davey, M., & Flemke, K. (in press, 2015). "Intimate Partners’ Perspectives on the Relational Effects of Individual Mindfulness Training." Contemporary Family Therapy.Flemke, K., Underwood, J., & Allen, K. (2014). "Childhood Abuse and Women’s Use of Intimate Partner Violence: Exploring the Role of Complex Trauma." Journal of Partner Abuse, 5 (1), 98-112.
Flemke, K. (2009). Triggering rage: Unresolved trauma in women’s lives. Journal of Contemporary Family Therapy, 31, 1-17.
Flemke, K., & Allen, K. (2008). Women’s experience of rage: A critical feminist analysis. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 34, 58-74.
Flemke, K. R. (2001). The marginalization of intimate friendship between women within the context of therapy. Journal of Feminist Family Therapy, 13, 75-91.
Flemke, K. R., & Protinsky, H. (2001). Imago dialogues: Treatment enhancement with EMDR. Journal of Family Psychotherapy, 12, 1-14.
[PDF article: gettingtheloveyouwant.com/uploads/documents/Imago_and_EMDR.pdf]
Protinsky, H., Flemke, K. R., & Sparks, J. (2001). EMDR and emotionally oriented couples therapy. Contemporary Family Therapy, 23, 153-168.
Protinsky, H., Sparks, J., & Flemke, K. (2001). Using eye movement desensitization and reprocessing to enhance the treatment of couples. Journal of Marriage and Family Therapy,
Protinsky, H., Sparks, J., & Flemke, K. (2001). Eye movement desensitization reprocessing: Innovative clinical applications. Journal of Contemporary
Psychotherapy, 13, 125-135.
Flemke, K. (2008). Exploring women’s rage in intimate partner violence. In J. Hamel (Ed). Interventions in Domestic Violence: A Casebook for Mental Health Professionals. New York, NY: Springer.
Flemke, K. (2007). Sex therapist. In A. H. Adams (Ed.), The Art of Women in their 50s (pp 37-42). Philadelphia, PA: Xibris.
Protinsky, H., Sparks, J., & Flemke, K. (2004, 2005). Using eye movement desensitization and reprocessing to enhance the treatment of couples (pp. 645-653). In F. J. Turner (Ed.) Social
Work Diagnosis in Contemporary Practice. Oxford University Press.